National Online Quiz Competition on Financial Markets, Trade and Commerce.
Do you think Finance is tough? Financial Markets, Trade and Commerce is something, which is not fathomable for everyone? Financial Market, Trade and Commerce are three pillars of modern finances wherein all the three are interconnected to each other. While Financial Market is a market place that provides an avenue for the sale and purchases of assets such as derivatives, bonds, foreign exchange, stocks etc., one of the area of “Trade and Commerce” is dealings of these stocks and exchange. This Quiz competition brings in all the three together, Its easy, it’s simple and it helps you to connect to like-minded people in finance.
School of Business, Auro University in collaboration with NSE Academy is organizing an Online National Quiz on Financial Market, Trade and Commerce on 5th December, 2020. This quiz is designed by the youth and for the youth who aim to build their careers in the field of Finance and are eager to test their knowledge and win some prizes.
This Quiz will be online; Question will include the questions in different formats viz., Multiple Choice, Visual Quiz, One word answers. The participants can attend this quiz from anywhere by using their mobile/ laptops.
Rules and Regulations:
There will be three rounds of Quiz;
- Round one- The elimination round, wherein all the participants will attempt the quiz on google form and top 100 will be selected for the next round.
- Round two : Semi Final , out of 100 selected participants this round will be played and top 20 will go to final round.
- Final round: Finalist from round 2 will play this and top three Winners will be awarded.
- Last date of Registration, 3rd December 2020.
- Quiz on : 5th December 2020 using Zoom at 12 noon.
- Declaration of result 5th December 2020
Who can participate:
- School Students class XI and XIIth Commerce.
- Colleges/ University students/ Undergraduates.
Prizes to be won:
- Winner prize – Vouchers worth Rs. 3000
- First runner’s up Prize – Voucher worth Rs. 2000
- Second runner’s up Prize – Voucher worth Rs. 1000
Note: Participation Certificate will be given to all the Participants.
Link for registration: https://forms.gle/JmGcEKxt6YUK6zbw6
Faculty Mentors :
Dr. CA Dhaarna Singh Rathore, Assistant Professor, School of Business, AURO University
Dr. CA Meghna Dangi, , Associate Professor, School of Business, AURO University