Training whether it is related to subject, management, or soft skills it gives an individual opportunity to expand the knowledge. Many times, employer finds it expensive and sometime employees misses the opportunity due to workload however despite these drawback, training and development provides both the individual and organization with benefits that makes the cost and time a worthwhile investment. The ROI from training and development of employees is really a no brainer. The employees who receive the necessary training is more able to perform their job.
Understanding the need of employees HR & Faculty Training Academy of BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology organized, AICTE – AQIS sponsored Six Days Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “Be the Change – Teaching Learning Process” the complete transformation.
Our STTP was scheduled in 6 slots from 01.02.21 to 06.02.21 i.e. (Monday to Saturday), you all are requested to join with the registration. STTP is completely FREE of COST.
“Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- Importance of training to faculties
- The Neurobiology of Productivity and Collaboration
- Building Self Confidence.
- Culture, gender, and personality in interpersonal communication
- Listening Technique
- Research Techniques
- Kinesthetic Learning
- Understanding the Ethics and Structure of Scientific Writing
- Adopting adult Learning Approaches
- Statistical Inference
- Manomanthan to Manoranjan; Inner Engineering; Mantras for Success
- How to write the office correspondence
- Bilateral funding mechanisms and targets
- How to Transform Classrooms & Laboratories into Innovation Centers
- Flipped Classrooms Inquiry-based Learning
- Overcoming the Most Common Problems Faced by Instructors & Learners
- Getting Students Ready for Truly Smart Alternative Careers
- Personalized Learning
- Building professional behaviour
- Maintaining data and avoiding duplicity of data