Medi-Caps has been a brand name in the arena of technical and management education. Since its inception in July 2000, Medi-Caps has consistently aimed at creating as ideal ambience for budding technocrats and managers: helping them to grow like true professional. With its highly qualified faculty there seems an optimal blend of academic brilliance and industry exposure, supplemented by highly specialized visiting faculty and industry experts, senior professionals from various segments of different industries and business houses. With an aim to expand its horizon into a spectrum of professional courses, the foundation of University was laid down in the year 2015. The University maintains its inherent objective to impart quality education and serve the society at large. Medi-Caps university emerged as the only private university enlisted under 150 rank issued by MHRD, New Delhi in NIRF ranking framework in its early stage. Medi-Caps is offering UG, PG & PhD programs in Engineering, Management, Sciences, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Forensic Science, Computer Application, Commerce, Design, Arts & Humanities etc.
Approaches towards Excellence: –
Within a short span of time the university has accomplished the excellence in all concerned provinces, by adopting inimitable pedagogy and course delivery methodology. The university is able to create a benchmark which makes it different from other private university of M. P. Our academic curriculum is equipped to empower the students to face the challenges in real life with application of knowledge gained during their stay in the University. To achieve this, we facilitate the students to get exposed to tangible practices as well.
Medi-Caps has started various the programs in line with the present need, so that young professional can contribute in the development of our country. Each of this program is offering state of art curriculum, which are continuous upgradation after taking feedbacks from the all stake holder.
Just to mentions some of the exceptional Initiatives.
- Develop a signature first-year experience that will immerse undergraduate students into our intellectual community and set them on a purposeful, ambitious path of inquiry and achievement in the classroom and in their personal development.
- We continuous work hard to ensure that our curriculum provides students with the best possible preparation for lifelong learning, success in their chosen profession, and meaningful contributions to addressing the world’s problems.
- Encourage and support the student development activities
- Long and wide Industry -Institute Interaction to support a robust intellectual community inside and outside the university. Engaging almost 75% of students in industries for their project phase in the final semester of their course.
- Creates institutional structures to support an enhanced culture of learning so that students of all disciplines are recognizable by their proficiency in this area.
- Strengthened and expanded faculty development opportunities to support inclusive pedagogy and continuing faculty innovation in terms of the research grants.
- Supporting and guiding the young professionals in the area of Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, IPR, Research & Innovations, Patents etc.
- Strengthening the domain knowledge of our students through Internship/Industrial training right from the first year of their program in all MNC, Institutes of International & National repute, R & D Organizations, Govt & Public Sectors in India & Abroad.
- Tie up with the MNCs for the final year project of the students.
- Collaborations with Foreign Universities, including faculty & students exchange programs.
“I can see so far because I stood on the shoulders of giants.” Sir Issac Newton had been as sure as I am today.
As a Vice Chancellor, the responsibility of seamless functioning of the University, taking strategic decisions that aligns with the mission and vision of the University is bestowed on my shoulders. I am blessed to have an opportunity to head this cadre of knowledge bearers and serve this community.
The moderators for growth are the Deans of various disciplines, who have a strong team of Head and senior teachers to shape up the University. They are the “profiles” of academic and administrative facets of each department. The spectrum of courses and curriculum presented and executed is all the efforts put by these peers.
The departments are mentored by the respective Heads. They manage pedagogical development, liaising with faculty members, faculty development initiatives, supporting and advising research, all the operations of the department and support in Curriculum development & Quality Enhancement.
The administration is taken care by the Dr Pradymn Yadav, Registrar of the University. He keep the daily workflow on track in the centre. He coordinates events for faculty and graduate students, coordinate awards and grants, maintain the transportation system, and provide general support to other centre team members.
- Best ever rankings under Academic affiliations
- CSBS course in CSE in association with TCS
- 2 specializations in CSE with iNurture
- State of Art Laboratories in all disciplines
- Frequent industrial visits / industrial exposure in all streams
- Membership and students’ chapter of all association and organization of national & international repute
- Continuous learning through sponsored seminar/national & international conference/workshop/FDPs
- Excellent Library with more than 1,00,000 books
- Sound and competent IT infrastructure
- Faculty recruitments twice a year
- 8 FDPs training around 250 teachers in various areas in last 6 months (Sponsored by Meity and MHRD)
- Self-sufficient academic and examination system
- Fleet of 30 buses plying from all corners of city with Dewas and Mhow
- Magnificent campus with dedicated academic and admin blocks
The University is instrumental with following vision, mission and quality policy: –
Vision: “To develop a technical and professional University for carrying out educational and research work of excellent nature; to generate high class technocrats and professionals for the benefit of the society at large.”
Mission: “To produce conceptually sound, practically oriented, value driven and well-groomed technocrats and professionals.”
Quality Policy: “We are committed to transform raw hands into intellectuals by injecting fundamentals with concepts and skills to enable them to face the technology of tomorrow”
The vision inspires action and drives the objectives of the University. We are uninterruptedly working hard in mark with vision, mission and our quality policy. Medi-Caps University has carved its name in a very short span of time in the minds of the stakeholders. We are known for the strict academic discipline, all round development of the students, guaranteed placements and for the continuous learning nurtured by the University. The students get the chance of various clubs like photography, art & literature, technical, advance study, E-Cell, Incubation Cell etc who all are actively involved in grooming of the students. Due to the continuous feedbacks form the stakeholders, we are able to create industry ready professionals. We believe that slowly and silently we will spread our wing at national and international level.
I will always feel the essence of the following words by Kofi Annan:
“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family”- Prof. (Dr.) Sunil K. Somani
Prof. (Dr.) Sunil K. Somani
Mumbai – Agra National Highway,
Madhya Pradesh 453331